Monday, August 27, 2012

Stargate Universe

So I was watching a show that aired from 2009-2011, Stargate Universe. I had never seen it before,, but found it on Netflix. I got into the show, the characters, and the story. Got all the way to the last episode where one of the main characters was admiring the view from "Destiny" (an ancient spaceship) as they go into FTL drive through the Galaxy. The rest of the crew is a frozen sleep state and set to wake up in 3 years as the ship goes intto another Galaxy where they might find habitable planets to search for food and supplies and avoid the empending doom caused by drones.

How exciting the next episode must be. Yes really exciting until I realized that the show had been dropped by the network for ratings that were not acceptable. Well crap now I have to make up what will happen next. Damn SyFy channel replaced it with Wrestling. That's not exactly SyFy now is it? I needed an escape from reality and the show being canceled definately made me think more about important things which maybe I don't want to do but okay, I'll get back to work but I'm still pissed that I can't see what happened to these accidental passengers lost billions of light years away. Lol Yes I admit I'm a bit nerdy, but that's also awesome. Do you like Sci-fi? Here's the link to Stargate Universe: http://www.gateworld.net/universe/ I fully recommend this show and make sure to watch all of it and tell me what you think. If you feel like pulling the tv off the wall after the last episode you are not alone. Plenty of Sci-fi geeks have done it as well as write to SyFy and MGM. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment